4.10.2006

The Answer

.

My wife and I were tearfully praying last night for God to provide for us financially. I asked God to give us very clear signs and messages (because I am stupid) and lead us in the direction He wants us to go.

I have been putting off doing some yard work- but guess what I found today? Some would call it a $20 bill in a pile of leaves. I call it an answer to prayer that even a fool like me is sure to recognize.

Matthew 6:24-26 (New International Version)

24"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money. 25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? 26Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

0 comments

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Followers