7.17.2006

Positive Mental Attitude

.

No posts here for a while. To sum up what is happening in my life- I have had a tremendous turn around due to changing my attitude and being more positive. The exact opposite of the cartoon here:










I wouldn't say I have the "believe in myself" philosophy, but I do have the "believe in God's belief in doing something with my life" philosophy. Very cool.

I decided to launch CMP University and was able to do it and get 23 beta testers in about 5 weeks. That has opened other doors and I am basking in the possibilities as I let God show me what can happen when I trust him and take chances.

I think what happened with Will was incredible, but I will wait until he decides to tell you about it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Followers